award

9:55 AM

We interrupt our regularly scheduled feature to present an award I received from Erin at Jewellery by Erin! She is a rockin' chick who has awesome talent! Thank you so much Erin! I'm orbiting the moon over this one :D





To follow her example, I am in turn bestowing this award to 5 people. This is awesome fun!

Lisa Clark at Polka Dot Creations because I have never seen anyone repurpose fabric the way she does. She sews up something fabulous every time, and probably has the best skirt collection in the entire world! And she does amazing things with polymer clay with a talent I can only dream about.

Mary at South End Blend because her site is always filled with eye candy a plenty, from peonies to linen napkins to ribbon or even a peach. It's always mouthwatering at Mary's. I love to read about her life and see her creativity. She inspires me with every visit to her blog.

Ree at The Pioneer Woman because she can blog like no one I've ever seen. She has got it all from awesome kids, to The Marlboro Man, to a home on the range and still has time to blog, do give aways, share stories of her life and times, and my god.. just go look at her website. If you haven't been, you will not believe it! She is my blogging hero.

Heather at Oh My Stinkin' Heck because she makes me think and she makes me laugh. Her blog is one that I would probably be called a "lurker" on since I don't often comment. But I do visit all the time and I enjoy every minute I'm there.

Cheryl at Once Upon The End because once I visited doing my gnome blog, I could not stop staring at her blog. She makes the most beautiful things! She has since sold the gnome journal and I have mixed feelings about that. I'm happy she did, but I wanted it!!! *sniff* *grin*

So those are my picks for this award. I'm so very happy to have won it and almost as happy to pass it on :D

Share the love!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images